Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vBCms Comments > Article: ...what happened?

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Question vBCms Comments > Article: ...what happened?

All I see is "You can view the page at link" in the opening post.

But then once i click on the link, I get:

404 Not Found
    The resource requested could not be found on this server!

There was a lot of very useful information in those, like tech stuff write ups, plus a whole lot more, and now we can't access any of it? It would be really nice, not to mention helpful, to have that to use or reference again.

Try it in this thread for example: http://forums.exploringnh.com/showth...ore-Successful
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not ;)

I am not sure what you are looking for. I did a bunch of updates recently, maybe something got wiped out.

Are you referring to the Articles Link up at the top? Where is/was the link that you are looking for?
    Last edited by FSHJNKY; 02-16-2018 at 12:23 AM.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

A quick search through Vbulletin and I found the thread that you were referring to. I have never seen that so I am assuming Ryan closed it down for some reason. I will try to reach out to him to figure out if he moved it somewhere. The most recent posts were from 2014 so maybe he shut it down or something. I will figure it out.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Is this what you are looking for?

http://forums.exploringnh.com/forumd...-Tech-Articles
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Thank you Paul for putting this back up,I was looking for the wiring article last week.
    MIKE
    Member: Treadlightly
    Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest.

MappingNH Trail Scout

Unhappy

Nope, not the tech articles, though there are some of those within the pages of them.

6 pages/128 threads that seem like most are not accessible because they are as I described in post #1

Link to articles in vBCms Comments: http://forums.exploringnh.com/forumd...Comments/page6 (should bring you to the last page of them--page six)

I wish I could be more helpful and hope you can see what I am seeing from the above link, as the articles are now just a hyperlink within the threads that gives you that error message.

Thanks for looking into this Paul.
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not ;)

MappingNH Trail Scout

Question

Still not working. Have you made any progress on finding the problem and/or solution?

Paul, I hope your daughter is having a good birthday weekend...happy birthday Addison!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Still not working. Have you made any progress on finding the problem and/or solution?

Paul, I hope your daughter is having a good birthday weekend...happy birthday Addison!
    No progress yet. I am not sure where they went or why they aren't where they were supposed to be. I will keep trying and will let you know when I have an answer or a fix.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

MappingNH Trail Scout

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    No progress yet. I am not sure where they went or why they aren't where they were supposed to be. I will keep trying and will let you know when I have an answer or a fix.
    Thanks Paul. Definitely some valuable information there that would be an asset to off-roaders ;)

MappingNH Trail Scout

Lightbulb

Don't necessarily need or even want them all saved, so is there any way to recover certain ones and save some of the articles to the tech section. Sorry, I guess I should have saved them myself, but never thought I would have to, because I thought they would just be available to everyone on here. Thanks in advance for trying.

Iím still working on it. They arenít lost.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

MappingNH Trail Scout

Unhappy

I think I fixed them. There is now an Articles Link at the top of the forum http://exploringnh.com/search.php?searchid=2643585. Please let me know if you have any more issues.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

MappingNH Trail Scout

Unhappy Bad news

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    I think I fixed them. There is now an Articles Link at the top of the forum http://exploringnh.com/search.php?searchid=2643585. Please let me know if you have any more issues.
    Sorry Paul, just quickly clicked on the links provided in post #12...with no luck :(

Ugh... I spent hours getting them working today and they are just gone. I am officially stumped. I may just post all of the articles into a thread and be done with it.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)