Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Gonna have some parts for sale

Default Gonna have some parts for sale

Once I'm finished all the winter's craziness, I'm going to have some leftovers that someone might be interested in.

'99 4.0 liter. 190k miles, runs, with a slight lifter tick when cold. I need to keep the wiring harness for my swap but the PCM can go with it.

AX-15 5-speed. Same miles as engine. No transfer case. Shifted fine. I have the long 23-spline t-case input shaft too if someone needs it for a conversion.

FabTech 3/16" rear corner armor. Has cutouts for 4" truck lights. Could use some paint, I burned off the factory powdercoat when I was welding on the back side.

2 sets of factory windshield spreaders. I'm doing a sport cage, so both pairs can go on the two tubs I have.

Used set of 6" flare MCE plastic fenders. These have lived up to their promise of being "unbreakable", but they may or may not be slightly misshapen. They're great in that they're mounted on rubber grommets so they pop off when you bash them instead of breaking.

Still sitting on one 16" steel wheel. New in box. 5 on 4.5. Crager soft 8 matte black.

'99 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup, extended cab. Body and bed are pretty rotten but the interior isn't terrible. Axles are still good. I already yanked the drivetrain but anything else is up for grabs before I junk it.

I have my old 4.56 gears still hanging around. They fit a Ford 8.8 rear and low pinion Dana 30 front.

I'm sure I'll think of more and update this thread as I go along. Not looking to break the bank for anything, just rather not throw it away if someone could use any of it.
    Last edited by FreakinJeep; 02-10-2018 at 06:35 PM.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 5.2 V8, 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

What color is the interior? Im looking for a carpet set set in black or grey gray, a center console arm rest in gray. One of the Center console vents above the radio.
    We are an automobile hand car wash and detail shop that customizes its services to the needs of our customers: that's The Auto Spa in Plymouth, NH. For some people, automobile detailing means bringing the commuter car in a couple of times a year for maintenance-level treatment: auto waxing, wheel cleaning, UV protection, exterior trim care, and other services that are a few steps above the basic car wash routine. For those who are passionate about their cars, it means getting a complete auto detail every month or even every week. Then there are customers who are selling or have just purchased a car and need a reconditioning-level detail: clay bar treatment, scratch removal, the works. www.autospanh.com

Quote Originally Posted by achampagne View Post
    What color is the interior? Im looking for a carpet set set in black or grey gray, a center console arm rest in gray. One of the Center console vents above the radio.
    Interior of the Dodge is gray I believe. I'll double check when I get home.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ

Happen to have a spare wiper motor?

Quote Originally Posted by Tjohns37 View Post
    Happen to have a spare wiper motor?
    Front or rear? I ask because I fixed my front one with a couple light taps, and it worked after for years, and was still working when I traded it in. I may have told you this before though, I am sure I typed this somewhere not too long ago. Sorry if it is repeat information.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Present-2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid

Buy a Gazetteer

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Front or rear? I ask because I fixed my front one with a couple light taps, and it worked after for years, and was still working when I traded it in. I may have told you this before though, I am sure I typed this somewhere not too long ago. Sorry if it is repeat information.

Lol must be common, I don't think I've posted here about it, but I did try tapping it and it worked for 5 mins and cut out again

Lol must be common, I don't think I've posted here about it, but I did try tapping it and it worked for 5 mins and cut out again
    Haha, like so many things with the TJ. Bummer it didn't work, I wish I could find the research I did on it that led me to that conclusion, it might help in fixing rather than teplacing if you can't find one. Good luck!

Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Present-2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid

Buy a Gazetteer

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Lightbulb

Sorry for the hijack Jesse...

Just take it apart and clean the contact/brushes plus the rust out and it will work again, no problem. Especially if it is a Valeo ;)
    Done this many times over the years on different automobiles and it never fails :)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Sorry for the hijack Jesse...

Just take it apart and clean the contact/brushes plus the rust out and it will work again, no problem. Especially if it is a Valeo ;)
    Done this many times over the years on different automobiles and it never fails :)
    So took it apart today, one of the magnets inside was destroyed so I'm guessing it's toast, fragments everywhere inside

So took it apart today, one of the magnets inside was destroyed so I'm guessing it's toast, fragments everywhere inside
    I have two tubs therefore I have two wiper motors, you're welcome to one of them. They're both 20 years old so you can take your chances, hahaha.

'97 ZJ

Jeepin is offline Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Jesse, I'd be interested in the AX-15 if it shifts fine as you say. PM me when you know what you want for it. Thanks!
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04 WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3 OME Lift, 1 Spacers, 32 Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakinJeep View Post
    I have two tubs therefore I have two wiper motors, you're welcome to one of them. They're both 20 years old so you can take your chances, hahaha.
    I got one, thank you though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepin View Post
    Jesse, I'd be interested in the AX-15 if it shifts fine as you say. PM me when you know what you want for it. Thanks!
    Sorry I took so long to answer this, Anthony.

The more I've been thinking about it, I KINDA want to hold onto the AX-15 for a little bit. Just in case I absolutely hate wheeling an automatic. I'm sure my wife will be thrilled to have it kicking around the garage.

I'll let you know if I change my mind :P

'97 ZJ