Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Had an awesome Dad day

Default Had an awesome Dad day

Bought my little girl her first pellet gun today. Spent the whole afternoon shooting with her. Does it get any better? I don't think so

Sean
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!"
    -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-ties
    KC1GPY

Quote Originally Posted by ecgreen View Post
    Bought my little girl her first pellet gun today. Spent the whole afternoon shooting with her. Does it get any better? I don't think so

Sean
    AWESOME!!! Pump or co2,and a good pair of shooting glasses?
    MIKE
    Member: Treadlightly
    Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by sptrmike View Post
    AWESOME!!! Pump or co2,and a good pair of shooting glasses?
    Glasses, why of course and pump for no other reason than the gun fit her well and it happened to be pump. Turns out she is right handed and left eye dominant. Neat to see her shoot that way, and she was plinking 1 inch groups so thats cool.
    -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-ties
    KC1GPY

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator & Ex-Mod Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Thumbs up

Very cool Sean...congratulations! :)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch simply do not ;)

That is awesome! I can't wait till my little guy is old enough.
    1996 Landcruiser, 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo Grunter, Dawes Boost Controller - 23psi, front/rear ARB lockers, ARB rear bumper, OME stock height, Wholesale automatics A442f Extreme, 35" Duratracs, home built aluminum belly skid, modified TG Tacoma Sliders
    1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - 2" Alcan springs, 10" travel Gabriel shocks, 30" Yokohama AT/S
    2006 Evo 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb
    2000 Civic - B18C swap (Acura Integra GSR engine, transmission, ECU, Axles, shift linkage)

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
    That is awesome! I can't wait till my little guy is old enough.
    That's what I thought too, now he sends me pictures like his latest AR build :)

He's in SC so he can have "scary guns" that we can't have in the Peoples' Republic of Massachusetts.
    Mary Anne: 1988 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36 DGEV, AX15/231, 4.11 HP-D30 & non c-clip D35 w/Truetrac, 33" KO2's, BDS 2" lift, a bunch of skid plates, Warn 9.5ti

Member: The Ancient and Honorable Society of the Leaf Spring

KC1EIJ
    WQZJ411

Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryHill View Post
    That's what I thought too, now he sends me pictures like his latest AR build :)

He's in SC so he can have "scary guns" that we can't have in the Peoples' Republic of Massachusetts.
    That's awesome! You raised him right
    -anon

KC1GPY