Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January 2018 Supporting Member Giveaway - Smittybilt Element Ramps

Default January 2018 Supporting Member Giveaway - Smittybilt Element Ramps

For January 2018 Keith at Ratchets Offroad donated a set of Smittybilt Element Ramps. This is a "you have to go pick them up and thank Keith at Ratchets" giveaway. I will try to meet you there, but it's up to you to go checkout the shop and meet one of our great partners. Please take a moment and thank Keith and Ratchets for the giveaway and swing by the shop and say hi and show your support.

Click here to checkout Ratchets website - https://www.ratchetsoffroad.com

Click here to checkout the Smittybilt Element Ramps - https://www.smittybilt.com/product/index/166.htm

Click here to enter the giveaway - January 2018 Supporting Member Giveaway - Smittybilt Element Ramps

Click here to become a supporting member - Become a supporting member!

POSTING IN THIS THREAD DOES NOT GET YOU ENTERED INTO THE GIVEAWAY. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Checked out the ramps when I was at Ratchets the other day. They look pretty durable. I hope to get a set at some point down the road as well.

Also, Addison has notified me that she has a plan for the next giveaway video so stay tuned for that on January 31st.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Giveaway ends tomorrow night. Addison has a pan to pick the winner. So get your names in there for your chance to win a cool prize supplied by Ratchets Offroad.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

And the winner is:
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Awesome! A cool way of picking winner too LOL
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!"
    -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie

1989 Ford Bronco II (yet to be named) -> Stock except for blown head gasket mod

Nice video Addison!
    1992 RRC Alpine White - Gone
    1988 Defender 90 Black - Gone
    2006 LR3 Tonga Green - Gone
    1988 RRC Portofino Red
    1992 RRC Eastnor Green

Quote Originally Posted by ecgreen View Post
    Awesome! A cool way of picking winner too LOL
    I will send your info off to Keith so you can go pick up your prize. Make sure to say hi and let him know you are the winner. And if you could send me a picture while you are at the shop with your Element Ramps that would be awesome.

Thanks and Congrats
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    I will send your info off to Keith so you can go pick up your prize. Make sure to say hi and let him know you are the winner. And if you could send me a picture while you are at the shop with your Element Ramps that would be awesome.

Thanks and Congrats
    Got it! Thanks again...guess its time to get stuck
    -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-tie

Congratulations Sean that's awesome!
    Hey Paul that video is a cool way to pick the winner I loved it!
    2015 Rubicon

Got it! Thanks again...guess its time to get stuck
    You drive a Toyota, shouldn't take long. HAHA I gave your information to Keith so get over there and get your stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by 64wildcat View Post
    Congratulations Sean that's awesome!
    Hey Paul that video is a cool way to pick the winner I loved it!
    Thank you. Addie loves doing them. It's a matter of her being here when I need to do it and having an idea on how to pick the winner.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    You drive a Toyota, shouldn't take long. HAHA I gave your information to Keith so get over there and get your stuff.
    Thats why I have an extra lug...we get stuck so much we need the extra strength! I tell ya, these guys put up such a nice prize I am going to send some money their way and make a purchase (or two)
    -anon

Thats why I have an extra lug...we get stuck so much we need the extra strength! I tell ya, these guys put up such a nice prize I am going to send some money their way and make a purchase (or two)
    That's awesome. He is a great supporter of ExploringNH and it is great that we support him and his team as well.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

While waiting for the Jeep to be done at Ratchets today, Sean (ECGREEN) showed up to collect his prize and buy a new winch line. Nice to see you again Sean, thanks Ratchets and congrats on the win.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC75BB61-77F3-4727-9E81-6C3F3FD6F5DD.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	30503  
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

There are two fine specimens of manhood!

As soon as I got those ramps home, my 5 year old stole them and is now using them for his hot wheels
    -anon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180206_190217165.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	30516
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1517961841687-449657293.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	30515  
    -anon