Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trans NH Expedition June 8-10, 2018

Hi
    I grabbed the last spot. I can't wait to meet everyone and have an awesome time :)

Wife is still deciding if she wants to join me. But, I'll be there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GxOverland View Post
    Hi
    I grabbed the last spot. I can't wait to meet everyone and have an awesome time :)

Wife is still deciding if she wants to join me. But, I'll be there for sure.
    Awesome. I think we had 3 wives attend last fall. Pretty cool
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Jeepin is online now Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    Awesome. I think we had 3 wives attend last fall. Pretty cool
    Yeah and we left most of them up there.

j/k LOL.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04 WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3 OME Lift, 1 Spacers, 32 Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

My girl will be definitely be there. She hasnt missed a run yet. About 99% sure the kiddos will too. Might depend on school... unless they both get "sick" for a day lol.

Full trip. awesome, have a great time!

Have a great time guys, and be safe.

I knew I should have grabbed a spot sooner! Oh well, hopefully there will be other runs that my wife and I can join :)

MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Ryekir View Post
    I knew I should have grabbed a spot sooner! Oh well, hopefully there will be other runs that my wife and I can join :)
    There will be at least 1 more of these events this year. Plus keep an eye out for cancellations, occasionally we do have 1 or 2 people that end up needing to back out.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04 WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3 OME Lift, 1 Spacers, 32 Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepin View Post
    Your leader checking in

Very much looking forward to this as well, June generally offers great weather for camping.

Normally I travel with my soon to be wife but with so much going on with wedding planning it looks like I may be traveling solo with the dog. As I usually do, I will be camping at Lake Francis State Park Thursday night before we meet at the border Friday morning.

Detailed information will be sent out to all attendees within weeks of the event.

If anyone has questions about the trip, don't hesitate to ask.

-Anthony
    Looks like Lake Francis has a three-night minimum to reserve a campsite. Are there also first-come first-served sites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Quote Originally Posted by jkMJC View Post
    Looks like Lake Francis has a three-night minimum to reserve a campsite. Are there also first-come first-served sites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supposedly after April 1st they should start offering single night reservations. I'm checking again next week, I didn't book yet for that reason either. I stay there every June and had not seen the requirement before, but I don't usually book until April or May.
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    (Oo\||||||/oO)

Default Looks like a blast!

Oh man! I joined the community to late for this one :) looks awesome! have fun everyone! I will try to attend a future trip.

Default Lake Francis

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepin View Post
    Supposedly after April 1st they should start offering single night reservations. I'm checking again next week, I didn't book yet for that reason either. I stay there every June and had not seen the requirement before, but I don't usually book until April or May.
    You were right. Was able to reserve a 1-nt stay this weekend. Thanks.

Default Hello from Ontario

Hello everyone!

Grabbed one of the last spots and looking forward to the adventure... totally making me get the Jeep overland ready for the trip!

Will be bringing the girlfriend!