Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holding a Run School

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I drive one every day now :p
    Every time I am on a class VI I say "Wish I lived here"
    -Cassandra.

2011 JK

Quote Originally Posted by We3freaks View Post
    Every time I am on a class VI I say "Wish I lived here"
    Same. Not a lot of good wheeling in Exeter.
    '99 TJ, 8.8" rear - HP30 front w/ chromos and trusses, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck.
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ, 5.2 V8, 2" BB on 30's, "The Winter Beater"

Count me in as interested. Also, state universities have public access policies that may or may not include private rooms with access to TVs.
    Stock truck with DuraTracs

Ok, I'm willing to start organizing this. I need to hear from people who are willing to help out with that. This includes:

• generating course materials
    • presenting (probably parts)
    • organizing students

We can do the group collaboration with discussions on slack (I'll make a slack) and course materials on with google. (I have a great deal of experience with these tools, they are perfect for this, email/forums suck for collaboration.)

If you are interested in helping out, please email me at oblique at alum dot mit dot edu

Install a slack client on whatever computer/phone/tablet you have (its free), get a gmail address if you don't have one, and await instructions.

Let's make this happen!

PS: If you give me you email address on this forum I might ignore you. So follow the above instructions pretty please.
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disco w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids