Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holding a Run School

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I drive one every day now :p
    Every time I am on a class VI I say "Wish I lived here"
    -Cassandra.

2011 JK

Quote Originally Posted by We3freaks View Post
    Every time I am on a class VI I say "Wish I lived here"
    Same. Not a lot of good wheeling in Exeter.
    '99 TJ, 5.9L Magnum V8 swap, Ford 8.8" rear axle, HP D30 front axle w/ chromoly shafts and truss, hydro assist steering, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ
    , 5.2 V8, 2" spacer lift on 30's, 'The Beater'

Count me in as interested. Also, state universities have public access policies that may or may not include private rooms with access to TVs.
    Stock truck with DuraTracs

Ok, I'm willing to start organizing this. I need to hear from people who are willing to help out with that. This includes:

• generating course materials
    • presenting (probably parts)
    • organizing students

We can do the group collaboration with discussions on slack (I'll make a slack) and course materials on with google. (I have a great deal of experience with these tools, they are perfect for this, email/forums suck for collaboration.)

If you are interested in helping out, please email me at oblique at alum dot mit dot edu

Install a slack client on whatever computer/phone/tablet you have (its free), get a gmail address if you don't have one, and await instructions.

Let's make this happen!

PS: If you give me you email address on this forum I might ignore you. So follow the above instructions pretty please.
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, SM465, RockTrac, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disconnect w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids, diff armor

I would attend the course.
    2009 JKU Sahara. Stock. 33" Goodyear AT w/Kevlar. Hi-lift Jack w/ hood mount.

Quote Originally Posted by NotThePainter View Post
    Ok, I'm willing to start organizing this. I need to hear from people who are willing to help out with that. This includes:

• generating course materials
    • presenting (probably parts)
    • organizing students

We can do the group collaboration with discussions on slack (I'll make a slack) and course materials on with google. (I have a great deal of experience with these tools, they are perfect for this, email/forums suck for collaboration.)

If you are interested in helping out, please email me at oblique at alum dot mit dot edu

Install a slack client on whatever computer/phone/tablet you have (its free), get a gmail address if you don't have one, and await instructions.

Let's make this happen!

PS: If you give me you email address on this forum I might ignore you. So follow the above instructions pretty please.
    Anybody else willing to help organize this?
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, SM465, RockTrac, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disconnect w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids, diff armor

Considering I'd be a student for this, I'm not sure I could be of much help but if you think there's something I could do, let me know. PM me here or you have my email. Thank you for trying to get this set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Considering I'd be a student for this, I'm not sure I could be of much help but if you think there's something I could do, let me know. PM me here or you have my email. Thank you for trying to get this set up.
    X2!
    BLACKDRAFT a 2014 JKU
    http://www.instagram.com/blackdraft_2014jku
    American Tactical Thin Red Line grill insert (Dirty Acres).
    Barricade Trail Force front and rear bumpers
    Truck Lite Heated LED Headlights, Raxiom Smoked LED Taillights
    AEV 2.5" DualSport XT lift with 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Quote Originally Posted by Budman86 View Post
    X2!
    thanks to both of you, interest is noted!
    --

sent you (another? )email
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, Winch & bumper, 32" Duratracs

Quote Originally Posted by mtyler11 View Post
    sent you (another? )email
    wow, the first one got swallowed by gremlins. Got the second, invite sent. Thanks!
    --

I would say that Iíve been on them regularly this winter but snowmobiling has been scarce. So Iíve only been out a couple times on the by sled. Getting anxious to put some wheels in the dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve
    2010 Jeep JKU - Body Armor Front Skid/Rancho D30 Diff Slider/Tailgate Hi-Lift Mount/Smittybilt Rock Steps/Lou's Exhaust/AEV D44 Slider/AEV 2.5" DualSport Coil Lift/KC Trail Lights/Treadwright Guarddog 32's/Rancho Oil Pan Armor/JKS Quicker Discos/F&R LCA skids/Pavement Ends Frt Bumper/Superwinch 8500/Teraflex 1/2" Front Spacers/Oylmpic Rear Bumper/Clutch Bypass Mod/XRC Side Flares/Yukon 4.11 Gears/Centerforce I/National TOB/Sunrider for Hardtop