Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Bacon to Margarita 2017 Photo Thread

Default Bacon to Margarita 2017 Photo Thread

Well somebody must have had a camera with them...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda_nopic_on_thread.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	29598  
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disco w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids

I have a disappointing selection of photos from the run.

While everyone else was taking pics of a lumberjack operation by Glenn and Tyler, I spotted a beer can that's likely manufactured some point before 1967...

It's right at the entrance to the road, so I'm really curious how it's possible that nobody saw it in the last 50 years.

Lunch spot

And a visit to the traditional mall crawler location...
    Last edited by Ivoryring; 10-08-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    -- Tundra (yes, really my name, not my truck!) - KC1DQY

2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sport - not stock any more - Schoolbus Yellow (er, 'Dozer')
    1952 M38A1 'Old Swampy' - pending reassembly into mostly stock form

Anyone get pictures of Mary-Anne with the hood up? How about on a tow strap out of the woods?

On a positive note; I had a great time, having Vinny home from SC for the trip, the 33's worked great with minimal rubbing, it was a terrific group...

I'll be pleasantly surprised if there are many pictures as the pace of the run was pretty steady.

Special thanks to all who have contributed to the track of this run, there are many. And special SPECIAL thanks to NotThePainter and LillyFlowers who were called away and couldn't join us; they are the spark for Bacon to Margaritas, and were along for the ride in spirit.

By the way, Paul and Susan, the new rack on Ruby looks great!
    Mary Anne: 1988 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36 DGEV, AX15/231, 4.11 HP-D30 & non c-clip D35 w/Truetrac, 33" KO2's, BDS 2" lift, a bunch of skid plates, Warn 9.5ti

Member: The Ancient and Honorable Society of the Leaf Spring

KC1EIJ
    WQZJ411

Had a great time but only got a few pictures I was having too much fun to even think about taking any thanks for a fantastic run Glenn I can't wait for next year's !
    Just a shot of the Covered Bridge and a poser shot of my Jeep

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171007_153030.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	29601   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171007_143346.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	29602  
    Last edited by 64wildcat; 10-09-2017 at 02:13 PM.
    2015 Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryHill View Post
    Special thanks to all who have contributed to the track of this run, there are many. And special SPECIAL thanks to NotThePainter and LillyFlowers who were called away and couldn't join us; they are the spark for Bacon to Margaritas, and were along for the ride in spirit.

By the way, Paul and Susan, the new rack on Ruby looks great!
    Thanks and thanks!
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disco w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids

Thanks Glenn and everyone else who helped put this together, it was a great trip. My GPS shows almost exactly 80 miles and 11 hours from Lindys to the gas station.

Last run I brought my big camera but it had a dead battery. This run I had plenty of batteries but never had time to get it out.

Grabbed a pic of the K5 on my phone though.

2015 JKURHR 6MT - Stock (ish)

The only picture I got on my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    97 FZJ80, 7 pin mod, general Grabber at2, ARB bumper,Slee sliders, CB radio