Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linseed oil within the frame

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Well it stopped working again. That is twice now. Must be a glitch in the system, as when one tries to link the search results, it resets the next day. Let me post them each thread, to see if that works:
    glitch in the matrix.... they'll fix it shortly... don't want an uprising...

https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/58e4b41fc6aca_oyKe5SR__605.jpg

-TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

I use Carwell CP-90 (link below) for rust proofing. works great. 2 Syracuse winters (salt brine on roads just about every day from december to march) and 2 NH winters and still no rust on my 4runner frame. It's not as thick as fluid film, but has no smell to it at all. I think fluid film smells like the sheep it came from. The applicator is kind of expensive, but only takes about half a gallon to do a car. The applicator puts the oil out in a fog, so it gets into everything. Lubricates all your joints and bushings, door hinges, etc. the wand is small enough to stick up into the door and rocker drain holes.

http://shopcarwell.com/1-Quart-Appli...em-32401QP.htm

Fyi linseed oil is know for spontaneous combustion with rags and such.
    88 YJ 2"BDS SOA 2"body Dana 44,8.8,locked F/R with Moly shafts and 4.56s,Chevy 4.3 v6,700R4,NVG241OR Rock-trac,Full cage, and much more!

NTC
    NEA