Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: White Knuckle Off Road Conversation Thread

Default White Knuckle Off Road Conversation Thread

White Knuckle Off Road is now a sponsor of ExploringNH. Please consider them when making your off-road purchases. I will be installing a set of their sliders in the next week or so. They are located in Apple Valley California, so let's support another US based company. I will post up some install pics and videos and some wheeling pics and videos when I use them.

http://white-knuckleoffroad.com
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

These guys have a god rep on TacomaWorld. And thats saying something, 'cause they are rough as heck on vendors.
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!"
    -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-ties
    KC1GPY

The Nissan community also swears by them. Quick turn-around, bombproof. And the kick-out they add works great to pivot yourself around a rock or tree. They also have an option for tread plates. Really wish I had done the tread plates... would cut down on the sand-blasting the lower sides take...
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator, Mod, CTL Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mtyler11 View Post
    The Nissan community also swears by them. Quick turn-around, bombproof. And the kick-out they add works great to pivot yourself around a rock or tree. They also have an option for tread plates. Really wish I had done the tread plates... would cut down on the sand-blasting the lower sides take...
    They can be added ;)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch do not ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    They can be added ;)
    ya, I've looked into it... but I don't feel like welding tabs on (booger welding and all...) why, you volunteering?
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Rubicon is offline Ex-Coordinator, Mod, CTL Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by mtyler11 View Post
    ya, I've looked into it... but I don't feel like welding tabs on (booger welding and all...) why, you volunteering?
    I have and can do it, though I am not saying I am the best mig welder out there, but my welds look good and penetrate, and I can show some of my work and you can be the judge ;)
    Traction, articulation, and gearing make a good off-road rig. Just a big lift, wide mud tires, and a winch do not ;)