Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: Soft top for 4 door 2013 Rubicon

Default Soft top for 4 door 2013 Rubicon

Anyone have a soft top they are looking to part with or know of a good place to buy one that won't break the bank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by akd603 View Post
    Anyone have a soft top they are looking to part with or know of a good place to buy one that won't break the bank?
    I combed Craigslist for a month or so before I found one at a good price. For a starting point I found the Premium top on the Mopar website was $1500-ish, so I planned to pay about half for a complete top in good condition.

I ended up getting an unused premium, still in boxes.
    Last edited by BlueberryHill; 08-06-2017 at 03:33 PM.
    Mary Anne: 1988 YJ, 258, Weber 32/36 DGEV, AX15/231, 4.11 HP-D30 & non c-clip D35 w/Truetrac, 33" KO2's, BDS 2" lift, a bunch of skid plates, Warn 9.5ti

Member: The Ancient and Honorable Society of the Leaf Spring

KC1EIJ
    WQZJ411

If you want OEM softop look on Craigslist ive seen a few listed. You cam use a top from several JKU years. Other option is to contact Bournival Jeep parts department in Porrsmouth. They sometimes sell takeoffs still in box at discount. Thr takeoff is from jeeps that had dual top package but individual buying didnt want softtop so dealer gave them a discount on cost

Keith at Ratchet's Offroad in Pelham had a few for sale a while back. Otherwise look on Craigslist.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Thanks everyone. Found one on Craigslist! Now to find the 2+ hours to put it on!

Quote Originally Posted by akd603 View Post
    Thanks everyone. Found one on Craigslist! Now to find the 2+ hours to put it on!

It doesn't take that long. Watch a video though. The directions aren't the best!
    It's all gone.