Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Lumpskie's Diesel Land Cruiser Build

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
    I just bought it for the nerd factor. I saw a good deal and just wemt for it. They are like most any high quality can. I like that the spout stores inside rather than on top too. Toyota makes a can holder that I like as well.

For the used caliper, I needed it the same day so I could drive up to the ice castles. Since I knew that this rig had only been sitting for a couple months, and that is had only 150,000 miles on it, I went for it.
    All about the nerd factor!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Codyjim509 View Post
    All about the nerd factor!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Nerd factor just got better! I noticed that my can got dented in USPS shipping and sent a picture to the seller. (that had to be a hard hit because the can is way stiffer/heavier duty than my other jerry cans) In response, he sent me another can body for free! I just need to make a lid, then I'll have a set!

Here's the damage:

Here's the two cans together!
    1996 Landcruiser, 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo Grunter, Dawes Boost Controller - 23psi, front/rear ARB lockers, ARB rear bumper, OME stock height, Wholesale automatics A442f Extreme, 35" Duratracs, home built aluminum belly skid, modified TG Tacoma Sliders
    1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - 2" Alcan springs, 10" travel Gabriel shocks, 30" Yokohama AT/S
    2006 Evo 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb
    2000 Civic - B18C swap (Acura Integra GSR engine, transmission, ECU, Axles, shift linkage)

I decided to install my Land Cruiser Phil sway bar quick disconnect setup yesterday. Parts were good quality and install was easy.

The only disappointment is that my OME suspension is so shock limited that disconnecting the front sway bar makes almost not difference right now. (I see a liiiitle more compression but I'm totally shock limited on extension)

Here's a picture with sway bar on in basically the same spot... sad panda.

I want Slinkys or Dobinson Tapers pretty bad at this point.
    1996 Landcruiser, 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo Grunter, Dawes Boost Controller - 23psi, front/rear ARB lockers, ARB rear bumper, OME stock height, Wholesale automatics A442f Extreme, 35" Duratracs, home built aluminum belly skid, modified TG Tacoma Sliders
    1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - 2" Alcan springs, 10" travel Gabriel shocks, 30" Yokohama AT/S
    2000 Civic - B18C swap (Acura Integra GSR engine, transmission, ECU, Axles, shift linkage)

Finally wired up my winch controller: