Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SW NH Newbie Run Sign Ups - June 24th

Quote Originally Posted by NotThePainter View Post
    Thanks Tyler and Glenn!

Was there a white shirt dress code?
    "I hope you get hit by a goose, right in the sway bar!"
    -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-ties
    KC1GPY

Quote Originally Posted by ecgreen View Post
    Was there a white shirt dress code?
    Why yes, yes there was....
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Is it possible to get the gpx tracks from this run? I'd like to do the trails since I missed out last time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    97 FZJ80, 7 pin mod, general Grabber at2, ARB bumper, CB radio

Quote Originally Posted by 80yota View Post
    Is it possible to get the gpx tracks from this run? I'd like to do the trails since I missed out last time.
    OMG, I keep on meaning to email you. I'll do that today. (Gotta find the tracks, I have so many versions...)
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disco w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids

OMG, I keep on meaning to email you. I'll do that today. (Gotta find the tracks, I have so many versions...)
    Paul...the Yota Run is now accepting Jeeps in the Hard group...hint hint.....would be nice to have you along...
    -anon

2015 Tacoma Access 4-banger (aka 'Scratchy') -> 255/85r16 ST Maxx, FJC wheels, 3" OME 887s/full dakar pack, CBI sliders and full skids, Pelfreybilt Hybrid bumper, ****tybilt 9.5 XRC winch, sway bar go by bye, ARB on-board air, many many zip-ties
    KC1GPY

Paul...the Yota Run is now accepting Jeeps in the Hard group...hint hint.....would be nice to have you along...
    Thanks! But we have an ENH event (http://forums.exploringnh.com/showth...y-September-10) the next day, and Agnes is sorta indisposed (no rear fender) and I'm hoping she'll be in the shop by then...
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disco w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids

Thanks! But we have an ENH event (http://forums.exploringnh.com/showth...y-September-10) the next day, and Agnes is sorta indisposed (no rear fender) and I'm hoping she'll be in the shop by then...
    OK, but we all need some of Paul's patented Zen spotting in our lives soon.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, we had a discussion on a run awhile back and we believe that you are the person who coined the term (or at least made popular) "basketball sized rocks".

Have fun with the kayaks!
    -anon

KC1GPY

OK, but we all need some of Paul's patented Zen spotting in our lives soon.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, we had a discussion on a run awhile back and we believe that you are the person who coined the term (or at least made popular) "basketball sized rocks".

Have fun with the kayaks!
    Oh, learn from Tundra and Glenn and ... but thanks.

And yes, I think I was the first to use the term. I had just joined ENH and like every newbie was anxious to get out on trails, but there weren't any runs. I was trying to scam the names of some easy trails, saying "I don't want to do basketball sized rocks" and that word just stuck.

And it was cemented in ENH lore when, during a bacon run, we came across "a rock sized basketball" in the trail.
    --