Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ratchets Offroad Conversation Thread

I messaged Ratchets on Facebook to let them know you posted a question.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Quote Originally Posted by matt.arsenault View Post
    Hey folks,

Just wondering if you have any reasonably priced recovery straps in stock, my car weighs 3400lbs ish. As well, any 3/4 Recovery Shackles? Thanks for any input
    sorry for the dealy in responding matt, yes we have recovery gear in stock, plenty of 3/4 shackles in multiple colors, as well as some warn straps and a bunch of other stuff

Awesome, I think I may stop by this weekend to pick up some stuff. Have some straps with hooks on the end, but don't care for them. Want to get something safer for winter months/ offroad recovery

I just wanted to give Rachet's a shout out for the re-gear they did to my JKU. I had them do an upgrade to 4.56 from 3.21. I went with the Revolution gear package they offer. I dropped off the Jeep on a Tuesday AM and had it back Wednesday evening.I'm in break-in mode for the next 400 or so miles but, wow, what a difference! It's like I bought a new Jeep. I don't hear a peep from the new gears and I'm confident in the work these guys did. I know it wasn't Keith who I picked the Jeep up from but neglected to get the guy's name. He let me know what I needed to do to break in the gears and we shout the **** about rigs for a few. It was awesome to hear that they stand behind their work if I experienced any problems in the future. I'll definitely be bringing my Jeep back for a rear locker and other upgrades in the future.

If you donít mind me asking what was the total cost?

I was able to take advantage of the November promotion and went with the Revolution package which was a great deal. Pricing is heavily dependent on the application and choices and can vary so much that I donít think itís fair to post my particular install. I did get pricing in the past from other shops and Rachets was the best bang for the buck by far. Well worth the price for the performance gains! Give them a call. Theyíre great to work with.

I do my own R&P setup but Iíll pass this info along to the jk owner I was asking for. I noticed their black dodge was park next to my trailer at fall crawl.