Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ExploringNH Store has been created

Quote Originally Posted by 64wildcat View Post
    Just ordered one
    Got it. Thank You. I will let everybody know when the order has been submitted. I need at least 6 more before I can submit the order.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Not that I don't own enough hats, but ordered. It looks too good!
    Scott

2003 Ford Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Not that I don't own enough hats, but ordered. It looks too good!
    Yeah, I have the sample had and am ordering a few more as well. I have a ton of hats, but I love having more.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Paul when do expect to get more shirts in that are large if true to fit or xl if they run a bit small? Most of the colors are 2xl or bigger. Thinking of adding kids sizes or does the small work ok for say your daughter? Would like to get a few for my son who is about the same size.

Thanks
    Kevin
    2009 Rubicon, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers, 2.5" Teraflex lift, Synergy lower control arms, Teraflex front and rear diff covers, AEM cold air intake , dynomax exhaust, bushwacker painted pocket style fender flares, warn front bumper, warn 9.5ti winch, Havoc rear bumper, ARB driving lights

She usually wears a small, it ends up being a little long on her, but otherwise fits good. I need to place another order for my stock, but the lack of inventory sales is causing me to hold off. I will see what I can do about getting some Large and XL's in stock soon. I am also working on sweatshirts, winter hats and jackets. Maybe I can just do 1 big pre-order for everything.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

I would be ALL OVER a big-fat-guy-sized hoodie. One can never have too many hoodies.
    '99 TJ, 8.8" rear - HP30 front w/ chromos and trusses, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck.
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ, 5.2 V8, 2" BB on 30's, "The Winter Beater"

Sounds good! Hopefully you get enough orders soon to place another order. I would be down for a orange size small and 2 size xl and also the same for dark grey. Also count me in for a hoodie in small and xl. Hopefully that helps start the process on placing your next order.
    Kevin
    2009 Rubicon, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers, 2.5" Teraflex lift, Synergy lower control arms, Teraflex front and rear diff covers, AEM cold air intake , dynomax exhaust, bushwacker painted pocket style fender flares, warn front bumper, warn 9.5ti winch, Havoc rear bumper, ARB driving lights

Quote Originally Posted by FreakinJeep
    I would be ALL OVER a big-fat-guy-sized hoodie. One can never have too many hoodies.
    I'm of pretty average size, but I'd still be all over a hoody. Given that I basically live in them, I always need more. Zip front preferred!
    Last edited by Rooster; 09-15-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    Scott

2003 Ford Ranger

Also I know going on rides is free for all but maybe leaders ask those going out on rides who are not supporting members to help out and buy one of the store items to show support. Not like it is free to host and maintain a site for us all to enjoy.
    Kevin