Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ExploringNH Store has been created

Quote Originally Posted by FSHJNKY View Post
    Has anybody checked out the store yet?
    Great job Paul, looks nice !
    Glenn ~ '13 Rubicon 3" Teraflex Lift ~ Fox Shocks ~ 35x12.50 Hankook MT ~ 9" MickeyT Sidebiter's ~ Warn Stubby ~ Gibson Exhaust ~ Smittybilt XRC Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier

Store looks and works great! I ordered a couple of stickers a week back and they came in rather quickly, thanks Paul!
    Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.

2003 Jeep Wrangler - 31" Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's, 2" BDS suspension lift, 1.25" Zone BL, 1" Brown Dog MML, Artec 1/4" LCA Mounts/Skids, Rusty's Radiator Skid and Steering Box Skid, Rokmen Oil/Trans Skid, Superwinch TigerShark 9500lb winch, ZJ Tie-rod Upgrade, 160amp Durango Alt, York 210 OBA setup with ORO Bracket and 2.5 Gallon VIAIR Tank,
    Midland 1001LWX CB, Hard/Soft Tops, Rockhard Rear Sport Cage,

New T-Shirt Design added to the ENH Store.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Has anybody gotten a new t-shirt yet? I went with a better material and a different design. It costs a bit more but the T-shirt maker is local so I can go right to his shop and chat with him. This was a trial run of shirts to see if the material works for me and others. It shouldn't shrink as much, is a little lighter material and feels a little better on the skin.

If you have gotten a new shirt that looks like the picture below, please let me know what you think. I need to place another order in the next day or two. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENH New Design Web.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	28256  
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

I had no complaints about the old shirts, but this one is definitely a step up. I'd say it's amongst the most comfortable t shirts I own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't always go off road, but when I do, I prefer a Land Rover.
    Keep wheeling my friends.

Joe "All the meats" McDonough

I just finished updating the inventory. I added some left over Anniversary Run shirts. I also added the new ENH Coffee Cups to the store.

http://exploringnh.com/home/store/
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

1 shirt link not working. i believe it was the one above the black shirt...besides that looks good

Quote Originally Posted by -RC View Post
    1 shirt link not working. i believe it was the one above the black shirt...besides that looks good
    Fixed. Thank You.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

Has anybody gotten a new t-shirt yet? I went with a better material and a different design. It costs a bit more but the T-shirt maker is local so I can go right to his shop and chat with him. This was a trial run of shirts to see if the material works for me and others. It shouldn't shrink as much, is a little lighter material and feels a little better on the skin.

If you have gotten a new shirt that looks like the picture below, please let me know what you think. I need to place another order in the next day or two. Thanks.

I like the shirt plenty, feels good, looks good, and after a few washes softens up a bit more...

But I still like the orange shirts with the speed holes...
    -TYLER - - Illegitimi non carborundum - -
    '14 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 V6 Auto
    -3" lift with Nisstec MK84 coilovers & OME leafs, HeftyFab skids & Whiteknuckle sliders, 32" Duratracs

Quote Originally Posted by mtyler11 View Post
    I like the shirt plenty, feels good, looks good, and after a few washes softens up a bit more...

But I still like the orange shirts with the speed holes...
    I could custom make you one, but it's going to be expensive.
    Paul (FSHJNKY)

I just finished updating the inventory. I added some left over Anniversary Run shirts. I also added the new ENH Coffee Cups to the store.

http://exploringnh.com/home/store/
    Dumb question, is the cup a four finger cup or a three finger cup. I just hate three finger cups and four finger ones are much harder to find.
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disco w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids

Quote Originally Posted by NotThePainter View Post
    Dumb question, is the cup a four finger cup or a three finger cup. I just hate three finger cups and four finger ones are much harder to find.
    Visigoth. Pinky out.
    Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Present-2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid

Buy a Gazetteer

Trail demonstrating the ENH coffee mug in it's natural habitat.
    -- Tundra (yes, really my name, not my truck!) - KC1DQY

2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sport - not stock any more - Schoolbus Yellow (er, 'Dozer')
    1952 M38A1 'Old Swampy' - pending reassembly into mostly stock form

I'm so writing both of you out of my will...
    --
    Agnes - 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ) - 4 cylinder 35" MTRs, 3.5" Black Diamond Suspension SUA, Ford 8.8, HPD30 w/vacuum disco w/4.88s, ARB lockers front and rear, front shackle reversal, rear revolvers, lotsa skids, Bullet Proof steer modified, Mastercraft seats with PRP 5 point harness
    Ruby - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock Rubicon - bone stock except for Rock Hard skids

Gone now :( -2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2" BB, 4.88's, TT F&R, 33x10.5 km2's, xrc8 winch, uniden pro xl520 cb, 4' wilson
    Present-2008 Rubicon, uniden pro xl520 cb, 5' wilson Silver Load, JCR engine skid, JCR evap skid

Buy a Gazetteer