Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Navigation Apps/Devices/Aids

Damn cda! Awesome information!

After reading thru this I downloaded Avenza, but I haven't been extremely impressed with the mapping capabilities, unless I'm missing something? I did manage to find the site with NH's individual town maps

cda's post has sold me on Gaia! But I assume a lot of the elegance shown is in the map work you have done personally?
    91ish Ranger 351W Narrowed HP D44 SAS 14 Bolt C&C rear 39s 4.88s Locked F+R
    67 Kaiser/Jeep M715 38s 5.89 gears Running Project

I'm with you @Farmer. I might just buy the full Gaia app and try to learn the basics on my own.

@CDA, if you end up building a 101 or 102 class on using GPS apps, consider me in! Like I said, I'm decent at reading maps (I'm a pilot) but I don't have any experience with these GPS apps and all the features they have.
    1996 Landcruiser, 1HD-T Diesel, Gturbo Grunter, Dawes Boost Controller - 23psi, front/rear ARB lockers, ARB rear bumper, 2" OME lift, Wholesale automatics A442f Extreme, 35" Duratracs
    1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - 2" Alcan springs, 10" travel Gabriel shocks, 30" Yokohama AT/S
    2006 Evo 9 - 437hp/447ft-lb
    2000 Civic - B18C swap (Acura Integra GSR engine, transmission, ECU, Axles, shift linkage)