Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Howdy

Quote Originally Posted by krisrice View Post
    Went and visited the patient at Ratchets yesterday. Short story is the jeep 3.6 seized so time to upgrade and put an LS in. Engine bay is a bit fuller than it was.
    Bummer about the 3.6, but good luck with the LS. Should be a great rig, and with the Unlimited wheelbase, you'll be able to take advantage of all that horsepower.

Got it back today from Ratchets. The LS has a ton of power. Now shifting gears can be done with the cruise control +/-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '07 JK , Ace Pro front & rear, Ace Sliders, 2.5" Rock Krawler, 35" KM2s

Any idea if they had to reflash the ECM vin to pass NH inspection? I'm planning a swap this winter and I can't get a straight answer if a vin mismatch will fail obd2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    '99 TJ, 8.8" rear - HP30 front w/ chromos and trusses, 4.88, ARB lockers, 35s, tummy tuck.
    She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

'97 ZJ, 5.2 V8, 2" BB on 30's, "The Winter Beater"

We used the kit from RPM Extreme. With their kit if you plug-into the jeep odb you’ll never know anything changed. We now have 2 odb connectors. One for the jeep side and one for the LS side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '07 JK , Ace Pro front & rear, Ace Sliders, 2.5" Rock Krawler, 35" KM2s