Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Thread: LMFT 6/14/14 Photos and Videos

Default LMFT 6/14/14 Photos and Videos

Had a GREAT time wheeling today !! First time I have ever done 3 Trails in one day at LMFT. Lower and Upper Wombus then Medusa .. Great group and we kept it moving pretty well. No one broke, and this was the test run on alot of work I just did to my rig.

Here is a link to the Photo's. Didnt get to take many as we kept moving pretty well. Of course none of me wheeling, some times it sucks being the Camera Guy..

http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/ra...FT%206-14-2014
    Craig
    2005 TJ

It was a great day for you guys.. I think I drove past some of you at the Mobil station in fitzwilliam and on the road on my way up to alstead this morning, looked like a good group with some nice rigs
    SOLD - 1990 Jeep YJ, 4.2L Fuel-Injected 6-Cylinder, 4" Lift, 35" Old Style Goodyear MTR's, Front and Rear Lockers, 4.10 Gear Ratio, Superwinch 9500lb Winch
    SOLD - 2012 Ram 1500, 10.5" of lift, 40" Yokohama Geolandar MT's, Magnaflow Muffler, QTP E-Cutout, Superchips Tuner, so much more!
    Wheeling Rig - 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon 4.0 5 Speed, 4" Long Arm, 1" BL and MML, Tummy Tuck, Full Skid Plating, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Full Roll Cage, 35" Goodyear MTR's, lots more..
    Tow Rig - 2014 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins

Also my first time doing 3 trails in a day there. We had a great day with a great group. No one broke, and only a few people needed a tug. Hope to more runs with you guys in the future.
    Buggy Project: d60 front, 14 bolt rear, Jakes Stage 5 4L80e, Race Case Atlas, Mast build LS3 6.8L, Vague Industries Chassis
    2015 F250 gas
    1992 Geo Metro Convertible

i had a great time on the run and im glad everyone else enjoyed it.....hope to see you guys on the next one :)

Starting to get my GoPro stuff up on youtube. Total of 5 videos after editing..

All the video's are located on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MassJeep/videos

Here is Video 1

Craig
    2005 TJ

Quote Originally Posted by Racer38 View Post
    Starting to get my GoPro stuff up on youtube. Total of 5 videos after editing..

All the video's are located on my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MassJeep/videos

Here is Video 1

2:43 into the first one is a great shot of me going over the first obstacle. Thanks for that!
    Buggy Project: d60 front, 14 bolt rear, Jakes Stage 5 4L80e, Race Case Atlas, Mast build LS3 6.8L, Vague Industries Chassis
    2015 F250 gas
    1992 Geo Metro Convertible

cda is offline Purveyor of Shenanigans Supporting Member Tier 1
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Quote Originally Posted by commanchetruck View Post
    2:43 into the first one is a great shot of me going over the first obstacle. Thanks for that!
    Well played on that line

Jeepin is online now Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout

Looks like a fun day, weather was awesome this weekend! Nice videos.

Next time out we'll have to set the record for 4 trails in one day ;P. The wall on Medusa is always what slows the day down...
    /_/[]||||||[]\_\
    Crawler: 90' YJ, 4.0L, 35x13.5 BFG Krawlers, MT Wheels, Coyote Double Beadlocks, SOA Lift, Shackle Reversal, HP D30, Ford 8.8, Aussie Locked F&R, Rocky Road OTT Steering, SYE, Bilstein Shocks, XRC8 Winch, Full Cage, Armor and Dents.
    (Oo\||||||/oO)
    Daily Driver / Overlander: 04 WJ Overland, 4.7L HO, 3 OME Lift, 1 Spacers, 32 Duratracs, JK Wheels, Bilstein Shocks, Superwinch, Fawkes Minimax / Detours Recovery, Rola Roof Rack, Safari Doors.