Supporting Members don't see this Ad. Click here to become a supporting member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Little Monadnock Family Trails Fundraising Run - 11/16/2013

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Slatersville RI
    Posts
    549

    Default Little Monadnock Family Trails Fundraising Run - 11/16/2013

    Thanks, Chris and Mitch for a well run day! You guys did a great job.

    A few photos at the gully on today's stock run . . .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENH 131116-01.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	17528Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENH 131116-02.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	17529Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENH 131116-03.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	17530Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENH 131116-04.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	161.3 KB 
ID:	17531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENH 131116-05.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	166.1 KB 
ID:	17532Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENH 131116-06.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	166.3 KB 
ID:	17533Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENH 131116-07.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	17534Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENH 131116-08.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	17535
    Last edited by RalphTomaccio; 11-16-2013 at 08:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Southern Maine
    Posts
    195

    Default

    hey Alex, Rick, Evan who ever, my doors are still at that landing we met at this morning. My phone is god knows where. My front driveshaft is in my back seat. I can't go home without my doors. Thank you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Antrim, NH
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Hey jollydodger, Dave has them in his 4 runner. Where are you? We are calling him now.

    Sent from mobile.
    WAGGLER: 1999 TJ: currently in pieces.
    Build thread
    Member: Team Overbuilt
    Shop Build Thread

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilmanton NH
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jollydodger View Post
    hey Alex, Rick, Evan who ever, my doors are still at that landing we met at this morning. My phone is god knows where. My front driveshaft is in my back seat. I can't go home without my doors. Thank you.
    I have your doors Rodger...PM me and will give you my cell # and we can make arrangements to get them to you.
    Dave
    2000 Black 4Runner Sport, Rear DiffLock, 33" BFG KM2s, Ivan Stewart TRD Wheels Skidrow Armor, Engine/Trans/Transfer Case. Sliders by Stubbs Welding, Sonoran Steel 1.2 4" Lift Kit, CBI Rear Bumper&Swingout, Lil Skip's gas tank Skid,
    SchrockWorks Front Bumper and SmittyBilt X20 Comp 8k Winch.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Southern Maine
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East Kingston, NH
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Had a great time in the ATV group, got my buddy swearing on the difficult trails so it was a successful day! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131116_110215_456.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	17545

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Monadnock area
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Yesterday's stock with occas mod run was fun yesterday. I think everyone agreed that is was challenging enough without being too much for anyone. The best part IMO was not having to shift in and out of 4wd, 100% trails was great. The sand pit and 'ravine' was a highlight. Thank you to Chris and ___ (sorry I forgot leader #2) for leading.

    It would be great to see more partnership b/t ENH and LMFT in gthe future (trail work, membership, runs, etc.)

    I dont have much for pics.

    Great to see familiar and new faces. The CJ was great there, I am fairly sure the WK2 would be great on those trails

    If we do not already have a location for freeze your gas off and the logistics are possible, this could be a great spot with a stock/mod, and mod/hard groups like we did yesterday?
    2008 FJ Cruiser, 3" Toytec/Bilstein lift, 33" Cooper S/T Maxx, All pro sliders, Ricochet skids, LR UCA's, AT tranny cooler
    2016 WK2, stock (daily driver)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	And we're off!.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	17546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Break time on the trail.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	17547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flexy Mitch.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	186.9 KB 
ID:	17548Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frank heading up obstacle.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	181.4 KB 
ID:	17549Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jeep at the end of the run.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	17550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeeps blazing the trail.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	17551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeeps blazing the trail.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	17551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeeps ready to start the run.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	17552Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Last of the trail.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	17553Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Middle of the trail.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	17554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mitch is flexy and he knows it.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	17555Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ralph on the trail.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	17556Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scenic Overlook 2.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	17557Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scenic Overlook.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	17558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunset on the trail.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	17559Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Terry heading down the washout.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	17560Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The washout.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	203.0 KB 
ID:	17561Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wranglers on the trail.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	17562

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    88

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAKtaQ8XMyQ (Chris spots me over some rocks in my ZJ)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsoopLARckw (Frank goes up rocks in his Rubicon)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLHYI2uOFo (Frank goes down rocks in his Rubicon)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Yesterday's stock with occas mod run was fun yesterday. I think everyone agreed that is was challenging enough without being too much for anyone. The best part IMO was not having to shift in and out of 4wd, 100% trails was great. The sand pit and 'ravine' was a highlight. Thank you to Chris and ___ (sorry I forgot leader #2) for leading.

    It would be great to see more partnership b/t ENH and LMFT in gthe future (trail work, membership, runs, etc.)

    I dont have much for pics.

    Great to see familiar and new faces. The CJ was great there, I am fairly sure the WK2 would be great on those trails

    If we do not already have a location for freeze your gas off and the logistics are possible, this could be a great spot with a stock/mod, and mod/hard groups like we did yesterday?

    Yes the run was very fun. Thanks to Mitch & Chris for leading and spotting us. Looking forward to seeing everyone there again

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brattleboro
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MountnBear View Post
    Had a great time in the ATV group, got my buddy swearing on the difficult trails so it was a successful day! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131116_110215_456.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	17545
    good looking crew!!

  12. #12
    cda's Avatar
    cda is offline Purveyor of Shenanigans Supporting Member Tier 1
    MappingNH Project Lead
    MappingNH Trail Scout
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    971

    Default

    We had a great run on the stock run, Did some off road 101 as well as 6 hours of straight trail time on varying terrain, We even gave a moderate trail a run after everyone agreed they wanted to try it!

    I'm glad everyone on the stock run enjoyed the trip! If anyone is interested in getting another stock /101 run together here let me know. I can work the details out and try to get some beginner runs at LMFT going as long as the snow hasn't hit the ground yet.

    -Chris

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Boston
    Posts
    422

    Default

    I'd definitely be interested in trying some of the more mild trails there, especially since I'm only 15 minutes from the property.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Slatersville RI
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cda View Post
    We had a great run on the stock run, Did some off road 101 as well as 6 hours of straight trail time on varying terrain, We even gave a moderate trail a run after everyone agreed they wanted to try it!

    I'm glad everyone on the stock run enjoyed the trip! If anyone is interested in getting another stock /101 run together here let me know. I can work the details out and try to get some beginner runs at LMFT going as long as the snow hasn't hit the ground yet.

    -Chris
    Hi Chris,

    I'd like to try some more "light" moderate runs. You did a great job of accommodating the group and look forward to wheeling with you and Mitch again.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Monadnock area
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cda View Post
    We had a great run on the stock run, Did some off road 101 as well as 6 hours of straight trail time on varying terrain, We even gave a moderate trail a run after everyone agreed they wanted to try it!

    I'm glad everyone on the stock run enjoyed the trip! If anyone is interested in getting another stock /101 run together here let me know. I can work the details out and try to get some beginner runs at LMFT going as long as the snow hasn't hit the ground yet.

    -Chris
    I'm in as long as I'm free. I'd like to get my WK2 up there too. I think Chris and Mitch did a great job and it was great to know these trails are so close to where I live.
    2008 FJ Cruiser, 3" Toytec/Bilstein lift, 33" Cooper S/T Maxx, All pro sliders, Ricochet skids, LR UCA's, AT tranny cooler
    2016 WK2, stock (daily driver)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •