Registered users do not see these ads. Join our community today!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please HELP My Buddy!

Default Please HELP My Buddy!

Disable this ad by Registering! or signing in. :)
    A buddy of mine has just left on emergency leave because his daughter is missing!

This was a facebook post by her mom
    "Has anyone seen this girl? Her name is Marissa Russo and is 14 years old. LAST SEEN in Manchester, Thursday JULY 14, 2011.
    She lives near Southside/Memeorial schools.. Please contact me 603-219-9296 or Manchester police dept. 668-8711"

Here is some more info.

Marissa Russo, 14, is missing. Marissa was last seen in the Freemont street area of Manchester,NH and has been missing since July 14, 2011.
    Her family is very worried and due to her age makes her vulnerable. She was walking to a friend’s home and never arrived. Her cell stopped working on July 17, 2011. Marissa is 5’2″, 135 lbs with black hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on Marissa’s whereabouts should call the New Hampshire Police Department at (603) 668-8711 , or your local police department.

Note: IF you are an adult and allowing a minor child to stay at your residence without parental permission, you can be charged and prosecuted. If you are holding a child against their will, you will be prosecuted.

Thanks for reading and any help you guys can provide.

Killam added 35 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Feel free to print these images and post them where ever you think may help.
    Last edited by Killam; 07-21-2011 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    98 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport w/
    37" Super Swamper Trxus M/T & 6" Skyjacker Suspension Lift

Made this "sticky" until it's resolved... Best wishes to your friend and his family!

-dave
    '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser - SOLD link...Build Thread...link..... Going to be riding shotgun for now.
    http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/o...fRoadLogos.jpg

I asked my wife to 'Book it. She either posted it or linked it, don't know what, but she did something to help spread the word to the herd. She does the Facebook thing. I don't even have an account.

I hope this helps at least, and best luck to the family.

Bob (and Shannon, my lovely wifey)

that's all full ,sure hope things work out and fast .. its 25 miles from my house and have not heard any thing about this
    Scott

1997 Jeep TJ ,4 inch rough county x- series lift ,SYE ,tom woods drive shafts ,BFG KM 2 33s ,smittybilt bumpers,rock-rails ,winch,skid plates ,stinkys off road full roll cage , arb snorkel and a few outer moderate add ons ,with a bunch of gear, for some moderate c6s....along with a expedition Trailer, for those trail clean ups

Member :Treadlightly

B Bear is offline Wheeling For The Lost Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

WFTL with help get the word out also.

B Bear added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

also... Her parents should notify the National Center For Missing And Exploited Child ASAP
    Last edited by B Bear; 07-21-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If she has been gone for over a week, why is this not on the news or an Amber alert or anything else? Do they assume because of the age she might have run away?

I can't imagine the stress her family must be going through.

Tim
    It's all gone.

B Bear is offline Wheeling For The Lost Certified Trail Leader
    MappingNH Trail Scout

They should call... 24-hour Hotline: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)

B Bear added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

They should go to missingkids.com also. There is a check list on there of things they should do, if they havent already.
    Last edited by B Bear; 07-21-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Our prayers are with the family
    .,=====o00o ____'95 2 Door XJ: bastard child
    //___l__,\____\,___ 4.5" lift, backyard rear bumper,
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[] tube roof rack, 33x12.5 BFG
    _(o)_)___(o)_)--o-)_) A/T's, 15" black steel wheels

I posted this on Facebook yesterday. Why is there no mention of it on the news or papers?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynchee View Post
    I posted this on Facebook yesterday. Why is there no mention of it on the news or papers?
    I think that because of her age the police are considering her a runaway and not as important.
    I hope that they are right and she is just hanging out somewhere with friends.
    98 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport w/
    37" Super Swamper Trxus M/T & 6" Skyjacker Suspension Lift

Posted it up on PBB as well as a few other boards.

saw this just before going to work today. did not have time to post hear, or i would not have had any time to try to help. i said a prayer for her and posted a link to hear in a hunting forum?club im in. there are several guys from NH on there who i know will keep an eye out for her, and i know many more on there will pray for her. i also asked my boss if i could post the posters up at work. he sead absolutly, and thay he is from manchester and he will take some home to post around there too. please pass along to the family that i am praying for her safe return.
    Quote Originally Posted by higgo View Post
    That is a true statement. The only house I would be even less inclined to steal a hose from would be mud_junkys...
    Quote Originally Posted by agent smith View Post
    If you really want to be All-American buy a Ford,at least they didn't take money from dot gov to keep afloat from their poor buisness decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by team420 View Post
    Either way... I DO think Ford makes the best vehicles on the market today,

Quote Originally Posted by Lynchee View Post
    http://www.londonderrynh.net/?p=40157

I found a few others too.

-dave
    '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser - SOLD link...Build Thread...link..... Going to be riding shotgun for now.
    http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/o...fRoadLogos.jpg

Being a Mom myself I could not imagine what they are going through. When I couldn't reach my kids for a couple hours I flipped.

I hope they find her.

It is terrible this is not on the news.
    Has anyone reported an "Amber Alert"?
    4.0, 4"RC, HP D30, 8.8, locked, 4:10, 35x13.5x15 BF Goodrich Krawlers, RR mega short sye, custom cv drive shaft, adjustable lower front control arms, Currie steering, Angry Diff Cover. 1 1/4 JKS body lift, MML, Stinky's Off Road front bumper, Stinky's Offroad Custom Cage.
    My Jeep Build up